What’s in a number?
Different companies have varying telephone system requirements and Nexus appreciates this. This is why we offer a full range of services from a single line operation to a full management system.
Installation is quick and easy – working in harmony with your business’s existing phone line and number.
Nexus offers local, national and premium numbers to fit best with a company’s business model. These subtle service changes are proven at improving firms’ profiles, availability and profitability – all while saving money.
Nexus Number call packages provide great value to facilitate all levels of business usage.
Nexus Numbers can:
- Promote a local or national presence.
- Obtain a transferable number that can be used from any destination, landline or mobile.
- Benefit from management reporting that monitors successes of advertising campaigns.
- Give you disaster recovery options so your business always keeps running smoothly in the case of an unforeseen situation arising.
- Offer you multi level call routing with features such as time of day routing, music on hold, call recording, call queuing and IVR menus.
For more information or advice, please call 0344 414 2001.
“After we learned about the benefits of VoIP from Nexus, we knew that it would help our business to operate more efficiently, and we haven’t been disappointed.”
“We’ve worked with Nexus for over six years and they have helped us to substantially lower the amount we are spending on our calls and lines each month. Nexus supply us with six analogue lines and we would definitely recommend the service we receive from them to other businesses.
“Working with a knowledgeable account manager who proactively approaches us with the best deals on the market is a huge bonus to us as a charity. Our account manager is excellent at communicating with us and ensures we are always benefitting from the right services for our business.
Can we help your business?
Fill in the form for a call back from a member of our team.